Loan Options & Information
Home loan application checklist
The following is a list of items we will need to process your application as quickly as possible:
- Completed and signed loan application
- Your two most recent personal income tax returns with W2s
- One month of pay stubs for each applicant or copies of award letters for retirement and social security income
- The two most recent months of bank statements for each bank account, copies of stocks and bonds, investment or retirement statements; be sure to include the portion of the statement with your name on it
- Copy of your Deed of Trust or Warranty Deed
- Copy of your Real Estate Contract or copy of your Builder's Contract, specifications and plans
- Copy of your current homeowner's or hazard insurance policy
- Additional information as needed or requested...
Home Loan Toolkit
Buying a home is exciting and sometimes complicated. This Consumer Financial Protection Bureau step-by-step guide can help you make better choices along your path to home ownership.
Download Home Loan Tool Kit
If you think your new home is likely to be your forever home, a long-term fixed-rate mortgage may be the best option for you. With these loans, your interest rate, principal, and interest payments remain the same for the duration of the loan so you always know what your costs will be.
An adjustable-rate mortgage works well for people who want to keep their closing costs down and moving options open. Because the interest rate is not locked in, as with a fixed-rate mortgage, you incur lower costs upfront and tie up less of your funds. First National Bank of East Texas offers adjustable-rate mortgages for purchases, refinances, or remodels. We’ll happily walk you through current rates and design a loan that’s ideal for your current needs and future plans.
Home Equity Loans
We know that owning a home is a big investment, both of time and money. It’s also an investment in the strength and stability of our community. So when you want to tap into your home equity, First National Bank of East Texas believes in investing in you. Our home-equity loans come with reasonable rates that enable you to remodel or repair your home, pay off credit cards, or finance other projects and realize even more possibilities.
Our home equity loans let you take advantage of the equity you've built up in your home.
Whether you want to finance home improvements, plan for a college education or other major purchases, a home equity loan can help you achieve your objective.
- Home improvements
- Vacations and more!
*The interest on your home equity loan may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for details
Getting Started is Easy
To start a new application, or check the status of a current application, please visit our Online Mortgage Center.
Online Mortgage Center
Set up a New Account to securely submit an online application. Then, come back anytime and login to review your account, update your profile, check your loan status and more.